Muskogee Habitat for Humanity, Inc. is accepting applications for the next home build from
October 1, 2018 – October 31, 2018.
Applications may be obtained:
- By E-Mail by contacting email@example.com
- By downloading here.
- By Mail by contacting 918-687-1470
Applications may be returned by: Must be returned by October 31, 2017!
- Fax to 918-549-6713
- In person at the Muskogee Habitat for Humanity office at 217 W. Broadway on Tuesday & Thursday evenings from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM and Saturday mornings from 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM, all month
- E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to: Muskogee Habitat for Humanity, Inc., P.O. Box 237, Muskogee, OK 74402
To qualify you must:
- Homeowners are selected from among those that have completed Muskogee’s Bridges out of Poverty program, Money Matters course and Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University Course.Qualifications
Family Size Earns
at least But not more
Earns at least
$12,050 per year
But not more than
$30,150 per year
2 Person $13,800 per year $34,500 per year 3 Person $15,500 per year $38,800 per year 4 Person $17,200 per year $43,100 per year 5 Person $18,600 per year $46,550 per year 6 Person $20,000 per year $50,000 per year 7 Person $21,350 per year $53.450 per year 8 Person $22,750 per year $56,900 per year Residency United States Citizen or Legal Resident Need Current residence or rent amount not acceptable Closing Costs Must be able to pay $2,500 at closing which includes first years’ taxes and insurance. You will have time to save. Sweat Equity Must work 300 hours single parent or 500 hours dual parent. Family and friends can contribute half. Sex Offender Must not be a registered sex offender Employment
Must be employed or have steady income to pay back the mortgage. Must have good credit